ADHD Coach Training Programs for Colleges & Universities
Want to increase retention and graduation rates?
Learn how to reach struggling students?
Help market your university to new students/parents?
Be competitive with other universities by providing coaching services on campus?
Our Certified, Respected Training Programs:
- Are based on solid research and our model for working with ADHD college students. The JST coaching model is cited by researchers and academics as the de facto model for coaching ADHD youth.
- Are tailored to meet the needs of your staff, faculty and students.
- Provide basic coaching skills valuable for all students. We help the whole student be more successful.
- Offer details on ADHD, EF, and related issues often impeding students’ learning.
- Open doors to strategies for successful communication with special needs students.
- Are eligible for coaching CEUs — College credit hours may be available through your educational institution.
- Are cost effective and convenient.
Convenient On-Site or Remote Programs:
- Onsite 3-Day Intensive Trainings providing the full JST training program, Coaching Teens & College Students with ADHD
- Private group training on your campus
- Send a group of 3 or more to our public 3-Day Intensive Training and get a group discount.
- Coaching Skills Workshops – 12-15 hour course on basic coaching skills, providing strategies for integrating coaching into daily interaction with students with ADHD/EF/LD via:
- Skype video conference
- Private group teleclass
- Onsite training available in a 2-day format for an additional fee
We have provided training for:
- Christopher Newport University
- George Mason University
- Grossmont Community College
- Northern Virginia Community College
- Ocean County Community College
- Ohio State University
- University of Alabama
- University of Arizona
- University of the Ozarks
- Utah Valley University
- And more…
Contact Us to bring coaching to your campus.